Axis New England part of the Automation Solutions Group of Motion Industries located in Danvers, MA. We have expertise providing robotic and motion control solutions for factory automation. We service the biomedical, semiconductor, electronic assembly, defense, and general-purpose automation markets. We are currently seeking to fill a Production Scheduler. This individual will be responsible for coordinating material requirements for all Production and systems builds. This includes reviewing reports and other system information to determine and mitigate late deliveries from vendors to ensure material availability for the production group. The position would also include limited buying responsibilities associated with systems builds, RMAs and general consumables used in production.
List of Responsibilities:
- Continuously review of material supply and demand reports to ensure material availability for open work orders
- Work with warehouse personnel & production manager to determine ready to build work orders
- Report capacity and material issues to Production Manager
- Production completion of finished goods into inventory to fulfill open orders
- Review expected delivery reports and review with Vendors and Internal buyers order status
- Drive JIT initiatives to maximize warehouse space while meeting material requirements
- Work with commodity vendors to drive down cost of parts
- Comfortable in Microsoft office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience required
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics SL and Sharepoint a plus
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.