Sr Sales Development Representative
The Senior Sales Development Representative role professionally represents Motion to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need. This role applies to corporate accounts and other specialized positions that require additional experience (capital projects, international, Motion Ai) or domain knowledge (government, education, healthcare, etc.).
• Proactively makes 50 + outbound calls with assigned existing account base across multiple branch locations to engage and further develop sales opportunities.
• Works closely with decision makers to expand volume business by identifying, quoting, & converting sales on products not currently being purchased.
• Works with Motion customer service representatives on order entry, tracking, and other technical needs.
• Effectively partners and works across branch and division teams to ensure proper execution of customer needs.
• Diligently updates CRM, to stay current on account follow-ups and active quoting opportunities.
• Presents Ecommerce capabilities to all assigned accounts and trains customers on these tools as assistance is needed making it easy to do business.
• May act as a mentor to lower level employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED and five (5) or more years of related sales experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Strong sales experience in making proactive outbound calls with the capability of understanding customer pain points, product requirements, and identifying potential add on sales opportunities.
• Reliable, organized, detailed, focused, along with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with field sales teams.
• Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
• Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as CRM, LinkedIn, and Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel).
• Ability to multi-task with requests and efficiently manage time while achieving sales growth goals from assigned accounts.
• Proactive and possesses a strong sense of urgency for reaching sales goals.
• Has Drive, Grit, and a Team Oriented “Play to Win” attitude.
• Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection.
• Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Sacramento, California.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs