This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Tire Technician who is energetic, motivated, dedicated to quality work! We are a family-owned and operated complete auto repair shop. Come join our team!!
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- $1000/week avg
- Paid vacations & holidays*
Tire Technician responsibilities include:
- Inspecting and assessing tire tread levels, wear patterns, valve quality and overall health
- Recommending and applying appropriate repair treatment or replacement of tires
- Inspect tires on vehicles before and after installation
- Perform tire repairs, tire rotations, balancing and other automotive maintenance tasks
- Follow all safety protocols while working in the shop
- Provide excellent customer service
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience (1-2 years)as a Tire Technician or similar role, working in a Tire or Automotive Shop
- Professional experience removing and installing tires
- Knowledge of and experience working with Tire equipment and tools including balance machines, air-gun equipment, rotary lifts, etc
- Team player to work with other team members
- Attention to detail to install tires properly and with care
- Customer service-oriented to ensure customers are satisfied with their purchase
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Call or come in TODAY to complete an application and in-person interview!
Banner Tire South 17645 South Dixie Hwy., Palmetto Bay, FL 33157 305-233-4260 Tom Kennedy,Manager
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Miami, Florida.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs