Store Manager at NAPA Auto Parts
This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team at your local NAPA Auto Parts Store!
As a NAPA Auto Parts Store Manager, you have the opportunity to manage all aspects of a store for a fast-paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor store sales performance on a daily basis
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build a store team and consistently delivers high levels of customer service and business results
- Manage all store operations
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
Required skills include:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior automotive background or knowledge, ASE Certification is a plus
- Previous work experience in the wholesale/retail automotive field is required
- Possess a strong character and always deal fairly with both employees and customers
- Self-starter with high energy and a sense of urgency and a strong desire to manage a successful team.
- We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your local NAPA Auto Parts store today.
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist