Manager Engineering – Enterprise IAM
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading specialty distributor engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and China.
Seeking an Enterprise Identity Access Manager who will be a vital member of the information security team and is accountable for the development of all identity and access management controls at Genuine Parts Company. The IAM program is centered on internal infrastructure systems and applications, Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. The IAM Manager will ensure that identity and access management controls in the client are effective and will take the lead in defining and implementing control improvements that reduce risks and increase efficiency. The IAM Manager partners with business and technology stakeholders in establishing high performance project teams and providing overall management on projects from initiation through production deployment.
- Oversees all day-to-day security efforts related to Identity Governance, Identity and Access Management, Privilege Access management.
- Develops a strategic vision and direction for the program, recruiting, building, and improving a world-class global team, and promoting trust efforts by cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ensures access is granted on a least privilege basis to both internal and cloud-based systems.
- Provides clients with services while protecting their personal information requires IAM to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Develops and manages the Client Identity and Access Management program.
- Manages all aspects of user lifecycle processes, which includes onboarding, offboarding, and employee data updates.
- Ensures efficient, scalable, and secure access management processes and technology.
- Advances the Company’s security posture in accordance with practices, frameworks, and regulations that are recognized by the industry.
- Leads a team of professionals, formulates, and puts into action IAM strategies, develop best-in-class solutions.
- Works with cross-functional teams to streamline identity and access processes in accordance with our company's core values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and inclusion, accountability, and courage and integrity.
- Works with senior leaders to drive engineering and business decisions that will enhance security.
- Collaborates with the wider engineering teams.
- Ensures compliance with industry standards at regular intervals.
- Keeps abreast of developments and innovation in the primary areas of specialization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work a hybrid remote schedule.
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- 10+ more years of experience in IAM Access Management delivery (including 5+ in lead role / Hands on).
- Demonstrates a track record of implementing enterprise-level scalable IAM systems and solutions, e.g., user provisioning / deprovisioning, access control, user flow authentication, federation, privilege access management, etc.
- Demonstrates a track record of prior experience leading IAM teams and delivering enterprise class solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication capabilities along with a technical acumen in the IAM space will be crucial to success in this position.
- Experience developing and implementing the governance of process, risk, and control inventory for IAM.
- Experience on IAM and Security products related to authentication, authorization, SSO, MFA, SIEM and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth, API Access Management.
- Experience managing others; creating and measuring individual performance goals; and an understanding of servant leadership.
- IGA Solution Experience and CISSP a plus.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs