Assist District Office with the main focus on handling of classified inventory requested by Headquarters to be returned to the DC Warehouse and any other duties assigned by management. The Puller will generate and print the return classification pull list report. They will also pull products from the pull list report and place on an organized and appropriate skid which is labeled by three different DC warehouse zones. The Puller will have direct involvement with new store set-up and store closures, and will be responsible for appropriating product return when applicable.
- Verifies shipments for inventory accuracy.
- Accurately completes and turns all paperwork relating to class returns.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes up to 60 pounds.
- Properly shrinkwrap and label skids for the appropriate location.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Capable of operating TAMS Classification program and reporting.
- Editing or adding inventory to class session via TAMS from pull list generated.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.