This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
We are looking for an Automotive Mechanic who is motivated, reliable, and dedicated to quality work! Come grow with us!
What's in it for you Great pay Commission with a guarantee:
- Possible 75,000.00 to 150,000.00 a year
- Medical Insurance 5 day work week
- Very Busy Shop
- Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay up to date with the rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeping store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintaining an organized and neat bay
- 2 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience
- ASE-certifications and/or manufacturer training is a plus
- Knowledge of general maintenance services including oil changes, flushes, etc.
- Experience with brakes, suspension, mufflers, and alignments
- High-level of motivation, energy, and a customer-focused attitude
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Troy, Michigan.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs