South Bel Air, Maryland
This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
We are looking for an energetic and customer-focused Service Advisor to join our team! In this position, you are required to explain the findings and recommendations from our Auto Technicians to the customer. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the auto care industry and advance your career!
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Secondary education not required (but could be a plus) although you would have a fair basic knowledge of cars and the ability to learn.
- Good customer service skills and prior experience expected
- Capable of listening to customers needs and learning to present the technician's recommendations to the customer
- A great attitude: A positive, supportive team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in customer service
- Perform general housekeeping around the shop
- Driving all kinds of cars and light trucks (including manual transmission) for customer rides or quality control purposes
- Assist in scheduling appointments and generating estimates
- Assist with incoming or outgoing phone calls as appropriate
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Follow up with progress and/or follow up calls and/or emails
- Document repair and maintenance changes on the repair order in the approved manner
- Adhere to parts ordering, write up, delivery and follow-up processes
- Establish and maintain strong positive working relationships and loyalty with customers to encourage repeat and referral business allowing for long-term clientele
- You’ll be given the ability to resolve customer complaints and questions
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in South Bel Air, Maryland.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs