NAPA Automotive Counter Sales Rep
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain the NAPA KnowHow? Join the winning team at your local NAPA Auto Parts Store!
NAPA Auto Parts Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long-standing customers. Our KnowHow is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person or via the telephone
- Handle cash and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Effectively communicate features, benefits and warranty policy information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
Required skills include:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior automotive background or knowledge, ASE Certification is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must enjoy working with people in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your local NAPA Auto Parts store today.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Saraland, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs