This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
Our family-owned auto repair shop is growing rapidly and we are looking to fill a position for Janitorial/Building Maintenance. Fast-paced, clean and honest professional environment with competitive pay. Come grow with us!
You will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the facility looking great. To succeed in this role, you should have experience cleaning and basic building maintenance knowledge.
- General cleaning and minor maintenance of the building
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment
- Perform minor repairs
- Notify supervisors of major repairs
- Collection and removal of trash
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage your time
- Work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Handle basic maintenance/building repairs, cleaning, and other janitorial work
- Able to work safely with cleaning supplies
- Ability to use cleaning equipment
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs