NAPA Warehouse Associate Loader
Fort Myers, Florida
This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain the NAPA KnowHow? Join the winning team at your local NAPA Auto Parts Store!
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Warehouse Associate-Loader to join our growing team of professionals. Our Loaders stage, shrink wrap and load product by trip number and store number as it is received from the packing and pulling areas of the stockroom. They also prepare palletized loads for shipment by shrink-wrapping products.
- Moving through aisles, rows, and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- Ensures the correct parts are placed on the correct truck.
- Stages product on pallets, shrink wraps to prevent the loss, and loads pallets on trucks.
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents and to allow for rapid loading.
- Pulls stock orders until time to load trucks as needed.
- Pulls large parts and stages to the proper truck.
- Assists with processing other DC shuttles.
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- NAPA Associates are required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 6 months prior work experience is a plus.
- Forklift certified.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Should have basic computer usage skills.
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist