Automotive Shop Manager
This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
We are a family-owned and operated complete auto repair shop and we are looking for a Shop Manager to join our team! We take pride in our management teammates which are responsible for promoting our products and services to our customers. Applicants should have good communication skills and an outgoing personality with a commitment to excellent customer service.
Qualified candidates for this position should have a minimum of one years of managerial service in sales and customer service experience. Knowledge of automotive service systems, components, and functions is required. Additional automotive service and management experience may be rewarded with bonuses and/or increased compensation.
Our Automotive Service Managers are committed to building associate and customer satisfaction. While supervising and evaluating the work of technicians and service personnel, you'll be responsible for direct contact with customers in areas of sales and service.
Management candidates should possess the following:
- Teammate capability and retention
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Providing tire and auto products as well as services
- Creating results for teammates, customers, and the Company
- Control costs through such activities as inventory and asset management, controlling outside purchases, implementing preventative maintenance programs for shop equipment
- Complete profit and loss responsibilities
- Ensure that quality service work is performed on customer vehicles at the first visit
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety procedures.
- Direct the team members at the facility to promote highly-effective teamwork within the shop.
- Market the shop and its services by exhibiting exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain the shop appearance at the highest standards to attract and retain consumers.
- Project an energetic attitude, warm welcome and positive image of Cassidy Tire & Service over the phone.
- Communicate with customers inside and/or outside the company where considerable resourcefulness, tact, and procedural knowledge are required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Boston, Massachusetts.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs