District Sales Manager – Under Car
The NAPA Under Car Sales Group of NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the under car industry.
The District Sales Manager will manage a sales territory through several key activities:
- Calling on NAPA Stores and their respective customers informing them of sales promotions and sales opportunities.
- Educating and training customers on our products.
- Working with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers using our products.
- Developing successful sales programs for the NAPA Distribution Center local market area.
- The District Sales Manager compensation package will include, salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of previous selling experience.
- Automotive experience a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills.
- Daily and some overnight travel required
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons