EIS Quality Technician
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for conducting product inspections during the manufacturing processes and finished goods in order to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
- Perform quality control functions, inspections and testing on cable assemblies and box builds including: visional, functional and performance testing
- Measure dimensions and tolerances using digital caliper, micrometers and other special measurement instruments and equipment.
- Sort, classify, data entry, filing, scanning & quality record retention tasks according to guidelines
- Visually identify assembly & soldering errors
- Other duties as requested by the Quality Manager
High School diploma or equivalent.
Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience in quality control / inspection
Familiar with quality standards in electronics manufacturing industry
This position requires physical abilities that include one or more of the following
(This is not a comprehensive list): standing at least one hour at a time, lifting 25 pounds, pulling or pushing file drawers, frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling motions.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons