Integrated Supply Representative
Motion Industries’ Integrated Supply Representatives work on-site at customers’ locations providing the highest levels of customer care in the industry. They make sure customers receive the best products and services needed. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Work on-site at customer’s location
- Identify inventory
- Enter customer orders into computer
- Some vendor management (VMI) duties
- General knowledge of industrial products
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of Motion Industries’ computer systems
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- High School Diploma or GED
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.