Warehouse Associate (PT)
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Warehouse Associate to join our growing team of professionals..NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results. Why NAPA? Hear from one of our awesome Warehouse Team Members who has a unique role with NAPA
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jacks, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents
- Pulls stock orders as well as stocking parts
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
NAPA Warehouse Associates should have the agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary.
- Our Warehouse Associates are also required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above andbeyond the Job Description
- Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.