Heavy Duty & Fleet Part Sales – Thomaston Area
Unique NAPA opportunity……A NAPA Auto Parts store where you least expect it! Why NAPA? Hear from one of our awesome IBS team members
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our Integrated Business Solutions (IBS) team which will work directly onsite within one of our government, transportation, commercial, and dealership customer’s place of business, providing the parts they need to run their business. NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working full-time Automotive Parts Sales Rep. to join our IBS team. This person will provide knowledge about auto part features, benefits, and warranty information to our customer. Think of it as a "Parts Store" conveniently located on-site a place of business and the customer having the convenience of not having to leave their location. We have our IBS team located on-site the business to provide the parts right away for various equipment so they can get back to business. Please click on link to learn more about this exciting NAPA business http://www.napa-ibs.com/
NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results.
- Addressing customer sales/service questions and problems quickly
- Shifting into a high gear and bringing a high energy to our NAPA parts counter
- Helping team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
- Navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Working towards continuous improvement with our in store processes and procedures
- Building long-term relationships with our customers
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
The ideal IBS Automotive Parts Sales Rep. will have strong experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to their job every day.
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.