Store Manager – Global Parts
Store Managers are responsible for providing leadership to ensure the store delivers outstanding customer service, meets all operating objectives, sales & financial goals, and follows company policies and procedures. The Store Manager is also responsible for ensuring store employees are properly motivated and trained and that qualified replacements are developed and ready to fill open positions.
- Maintaining exemplary customer service within the store and establishing special business relationships with our customers so they will choose to do business with us rather than our competitors
- Implementing strategies to help meet store goals and objectives
- Protect and maintain Company assets, such as inventory, vehicles, computers, equipment, furniture, etc.
- Recruiting, developing, and motivating store employees who exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Marketing within your community to increase market share and store revenues
- Resolving customer complaints for increased customer satisfaction
- Controlling labor hours, cash, store audits, and shrinkage
- Help maintain a neat and clean store environment for our customers and employees
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of two years of store management experience is preferred
- Prior Heavy Duty background, ASE (T1-T8) (P2) Parts Certification a preferred
- Possesses understanding of inventory controls, stocking levels, and seasonal inventory shifts
- Has a working knowledge of the accounts the store services
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills (both written and oral)
- Possesses personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish company goals
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation is a MUST!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school, and/or college degree a plus
The Heavy Vehicle Parts Group (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the heavy duty commercial vehicle aftermarket in the U.S. They supply quality replacement parts for the repair and maintenance of heavy duty trucks and trailers. HVPG is tailored to the specific needs of their marketplace as great care is taken to provide the products wanted by their customers.
Customers have access to over 520,000 parts from leading industry name brand suppliers, as well as quality private label products. Customers include fleets, independent fleet operators, major repair facilities, trailer OEM’s and others in the heavy duty parts distribution and repair channel. HVPG’s focus is on the needs of their customers by investing in inventory, equipment, and empowering its employees to provide exemplary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.