Events Coordinator & Product Marketing Manager
Motion Industries’ employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Our Events Coordinator & Product Marketing Manager assists the Director of Marketing with projects concerning both internal and external marketing initiatives. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Plan and coordinate all Motion Industries corporate events including, but not limited to sales meeting, trade shows, and hospitality events
Product Marketing Manager
- Manage marketing relationship with Motion Industries’ supplier partners
- Introduce and align marketing communication channels available to supplier partners
- Manage joint-marketing engagement for supplier partners
- Manage use of co-op/marketing development fund commitments for supplier partners
- Develop and manage marketing opportunities available to Motion Industries’ supplier partners
- Develop annual marketing programs and opportunities allotted to supplier partners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to organize multiple overlapping projects
- Comfortable presenting to small and medium-sized groups
- Ability to prioritize areas of responsibility
- Motivated self-starter who is capable of working both individually and with a team
- Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Marketing and/or Event Operations
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion’s extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers’ facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products, and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visit www.motionindustries.com.