Warehouse Associate – Puller / Packer (Full Time)
Rayloc, a Division of Genuine Parts Company, is seeking a skilled and highly motivated individual to join our growing auto parts team as a full time warehouse worker. The warehouse worker is primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping product. If you would like to be on the move all day long and seek opportunities to learn, train, and really grow within a company, you should consider our part time warehouse worker opportunity.
As a warehouse worker, you will be moving the right auto parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed.The warehouse worker will also be using an electronic scanner to pull parts, and pack and load them for shipment.
- Accurately and safely stocking and pulling product
- Maintain quality in the warehouse by noting the location of all damaged inventory and reporting to manager or coordinator
- Move material with hand trucks, pallet jacks and with proper training, motorized pallet jacks
- Help team members maintain a clean, organized warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent certificate from a certified institution
- Motivated team player and independent worker
- Have a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 60 pounds and push/pull up to 300 pounds using mechanical aids such as hand trucks, pallet jacks and with proper training, motorized pallet jacks
- Be able to bend to floor level shelves and reach to upper shelves with the use of ladder
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire work shift
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet pulling/stocking requirements
About Rayloc: For over 80 years, Rayloc, a Division of Genuine Parts Company, has been a leading supplier in the automotive aftermarket. Today, our vision is to be the premier supply chain partner for the automotive aftermarket providing innovative solutions in engineering, sourcing and distribution. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with locations in Hancock, MD; Memphis, TN; Morganfield, KY; and Payson, Utah, our products range from brake drums, pads, and shoes, to flashers, fuel filters, hub bearings, u-joints and severe duty rotors. Our value to the automotive aftermarket is in our engineering, catalog, sourcing and distribution capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.