023 Long Beach – Retail Coordinator
Are you passionate about retail and giving customers a "wow" experience in a customer friendly retail store setting? Do you want to be a part of a Fortune 250 Company that is focused on being the leader of changing the Customer Retail Experience in 2016 and in the future? If your answers are yes, then a Retail Lead Specialist role with NAPA may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for someone who is engaging with our customers and employees and extremely approachable along with creating product displays that are equally engaging for our customers.
NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results.
- Customer service at benchmark level, including
- Customers greeted upon entry to the store
- Customer needs understood and solution solved
- Know How To Ask Item of the month offered to every customer
- Customer thanked for their business and welcomed back in the future
- Basic housekeeping and cleanliness standards maintained
- 100% accurate price labels on all planogram SKUs
- No out of stocks in planogram
- ePlanograms 100% up to date and implemented as per plan
- Retail driver tie up
- Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and free of unnecessary stickers or signage and parking lot is free of rubbish.
- Processes ePlanogram updates in point-of-sale system to ensure information is current and available. Ensures ePlanogram updates are completed on time and to plan. Provides feedback on any issues with ePlanograms to the retail team.
- Ensures all product within the planogram is forward facing and pulled to the front of the shelf (front and faced).
- Proactively manages any out of stocks and conduct an ‘out of stock’ scan, using the hand held RF scanner, daily, ensuring stock is full and on show at all times.
- Ensures all price labels are updated on a weekly basis and conduct regular price label checks, using the hand held RF scanner.
- Reports any issues with price labels back to the retail team.
- Actively suggests the Know How To Ask item to all customers.
- Merchandises the store to the highest standard, ensuring all displays are clearly priced, full of product, front and faced.
- Completes the Retail Sales Driver Tie Up task on time.
- Reads and acts on all retail communication and associated tasks.
- Previous experience in a RETAIL environment is desirable.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Demonstrated ability to merchandise product creatively to drive sales
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to lead a team
- Highly organized
- Basic skills in Microsoft office
- Outgoing personality with a positive approach
- Must be able to work retail hours, which will include nights and weekends
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and able to reach upper shelves (ten feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.