DC Class Clerk/RGN
Processes all returns of products from our customers in accordance with company policy and applicable laws.
- Prepares and ships back to the vendor all labor claims.
- Receives, prepares packing slips for, and ships to repair depot all repair and returns.
- Checks DC stock, receives for jobbers, accumulates and creates claims & ships back to vendor all recall merchandise.
- Notifies factory representatives and ships out change over merchandise.
- Answers questions from stores regarding warranties, rejections, repairs & returns & labor claims.
- Accumulates, palletizes, and ships out defectives and rejections.
- Checks in, creates claims for, and ships back claims to vendors for chemical defectives.
- Keeps chemicals (red label) in one area and keeps records for give away.
- Transfers DC and vendor defective and damaged merchandise to stock correction area.
- Must be detail minded.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have appropriate computer skills.
- Must be certified in forklift operations.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 lbs.
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels and other heavy equipment using moving. aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies hydraulic lifts.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Able to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Able to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.