District Sales Manager Electrical & Engine Systems Group
NAPA Auto Parts has a wonderful opportunity for you to join the most recognized brand in the automotive aftermarket world. We are seeking a District Sales Manager – ESG (Electrical Sales Group) Underhood to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the automotive parts industry. The District Sales Manager compensation package will include, salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Calling on NAPA Stores and their respective customers informing them of sales promotions and sales opportunities.
- Educating and training customers on Underhood products which include fuel delivery and engine management products, electrical systems, and engine management products.
- Participating in tool shows and demonstrating products to customers and potential customers.
- Working with the local independent NAPA Stores to identify prospects, gain new customers, and develop them into valued customers.
- Developing successful sales programs for the NAPA Distribution Center local market area.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of previous selling experience.
- ASE A6, A8 and P2 certification desired.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Daily and some overnight travel required.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.