District Sales Manager – Tools & Equipment
The NAPA Tools & Equipment Sales Group of NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the Tools & Equipment industry.
The District Sales Manager will manage a sales territory through several key activities:
- Sales calls on NAPA Auto Parts Stores, their respective end-user customers and other major/regional accounts informing them of sales promotions and sales opportunities.
- Educating and training customers on our Tools & Equipment line of products.
- Event selling in the form of Tool and product demonstration to customers and potential customers.
- Working with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers and grow market share selling our tools and equipment products.
The District Sales Manager compensation package will include salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Associate’s degree or Automotive Technical Education preferred. Bachelor’s Degree highly desired.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills preferred.
- Previous Snap-On, MAC, MATCO, Cornwell or other automotive industry related sales professionals encouraged to apply.
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.