QA Document Control Administrator
Mid-size division of public corporation and supplier of high precision mechanical components is presently seeking a highly motivated Document Control Administrator to assist our Quality Assurance Manager for our Corporate Headquarters located in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Update and maintain Document Control files and database.
- Track Non-conforming material reports and maintain database
- Track Corrective Action requests and maintain database
- Track Supplier certifications and verify lot traceability
- Prepare customer certifications
- Prepare request for quotations and faxes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Prepare various forms, tables and spreadsheets
- Other duties as required
Qualified Candidate must have:
- At least 3+ years of general administrative experience
- The ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Outlook is a must
- Previous Quality Assurance experience and/or knowledge of ISO 9000:2008 is preferred.
- Experience as an internal auditor is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package which included competitive base salary, medical, dental, short and Long term disability, Flexible Spending, Life insurance and 401K with a significant company match.
Please include your salary requirements, as resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons