Fluid Power Technician
Here is an opportunity to work with the leading industrial distributor in the county! Motion Industries is seeking a Fluid Power Technician for our Troy, MI location. Whether repairing hydraulic pumps or cylinders, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Troubleshoot and service hydraulic systems
- Repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, and other related items
- Use schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in hydraulic pump and hydraulic cylinder
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills and some electrical knowledge preferred
- High mechanical intelligence
- Experienced in hydraulic troubleshooting, schematic reading, and tube bending
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.