Motion Industries is seeking a Software Developer to perform basic problem resolution analysis and corrections, develop new software based on approved design documents, and correct system problems. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, healthcare coverage, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Develop software applications based on approved design
- Perform basic problem resolution analysis and correction
- Correct system problems as directed by manager
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and according to specifications
- Use standard coding techniques to ensure application performance meets requirements
- Work as part of a team for most projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with structured application development and change control methodologies
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Good knowledge of database design, programming languages and coding techniques
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.