IT Developer, Robotic Process Automation
The Robotic Process Automation Developer role requires strong understanding of RPA and existing platform providers to assist in the optimal development and testing of automation solutions. The ability to redesign current processes using robot technology into a more efficient streamlined process. This requires excellent communication and presentation skillsets. Must have strong trouble shooting skills to support and maintain a stable production environment.
- Oversee RPA development
- Review automation solutions to ensure they are a good fit for RPA
- Look for best ways to stream line processes
- Work with RPA contractors and analysts to ensure on time delivery
- Work with department/business representatives to address concerns
- Complete tasks on time and in budget
- Trouble shoot and support the Robots’ performance
- 4 + experience in RPA programming, database knowledge, and application development
- 3 + years experience of systems development lifecycle
- 2 + years experience in RPA technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
- 2 + years experience in Blue Prism preferred.
- Experience in process analysis, design, UAT environments, and implementation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in full lifecycle development on multiple platforms / solution types
- Experience in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with designing, programming, and integration of various back office systems
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to work independently and in a team
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- BS or BA degree in a related field OR significant relevant work experience
- Relevant vendor/professional certifications a plus
This role will work closely with key departmental management and project stakeholders across the organization. Therefore, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a key priority in this role. This role also requires a high degree of interaction with offsite vendor architects and developers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.