Las Vegas – Customer Sales Rep
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Customer Sales and Service Representative to join our growing auto parts team. Our NAPA Customer Sales and Service Representatives are ambitious go-getters who not only find and win new customers, but also promote the entire NAPA line of products and services to our existing wholesale customers. If you seek a fast paced sales position with opportunities to control your earnings through a generous bonus program for your hard work, then a Customer Sales and Service Representative position with NAPA is the job for you!
- Drive growth of company-owned NAPA Auto Parts stores, customer base, sales and profits
- Promote the entire line of NAPA products and programs to Wholesale Customers
- Work with local Store Manager to develop plans to increase sales
- Proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads on a local basis
- Achieve personal sales and profit quotas
- Identify specific needs of customers and align solutions with NAPA’s offerings.
- Work with manufacturer’s representatives to improve program offerings and grow customer knowledge of lines
- Engage customers and keep them connected through all of NAPA’s eSales programs
- Perform educational seminars, clinics and presentations on NAPA product lines and services
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as preparing for the sales call, managing the customer meeting, handling customer resistance , closing the sale and account maintenance
- Prior experience in a NAPA store or other retail experience in the automotive industry
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer focused role
- Ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Capability to present information in group meetings
- Valid driver license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 4 years required
- Must be willing to work flexible retail hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- Bachelor degree preferred
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.