Skilled Maintenance Manager
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking skilled and hard-working Maintenance & Repair Associate to join our growing team of auto parts professionals. The Maintenance Associate will perform a variety of general maintenance and operational support tasks in our Distribution Center including but not limited to A/C, electrical, plumbing, conveyor, and floor sweeper adjustment repairs, modifications or preventive maintenance. When applicable, may serve as a liaison to licensed repair vendors.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Diagnose, repair, and/or replace damaged or malfunctioning equipment and/or building fixtures as assigned by management.
- Conduct safety audits and preventive maintenance on equipment and facility.
- As needed, assist with Distribution Center functions including but not limited to stocking, pulling, loading, cleaning, etc.
The qualified candidate will meet the following job requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Distribution Center equipment and hardware which may include conveyor systems, power equipment such as forklifts, pickers, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable sections of the State Building Code, OSHA, and State environmental laws and regulations
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor, and in confined spaces (i.e. crawl spaces and elevated areas)
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.