Inventory Class Return – Phx District
Assist District Office with the main focus on handling of classified inventory requested by Headquarters to be returned to the DC Warehouse and any other duties assigned by management. The Puller will generate and print the return classification pull list report. They will also pull products from the pull list report and place on an organized and appropriate skid which is labeled by three different DC warehouse zones. The Puller will have direct involvement with new store set-up and store closures, and will be responsible for appropriating product return when applicable.
- Verifies shipments for inventory accuracy.
- Accurately completes and turns all paperwork relating to class returns.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes up to 60 pounds.
- Properly shrinkwrap and label skids for the appropriate location.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Capable of operating TAMS Classification program and reporting.
- Editing or adding inventory to class session via TAMS from pull list generated.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.