Warehouse Stock Puller – (PT)
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Part-Time Warehouse Associate to join our growing team of professionals. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be moving the right auto parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed, using an electronic scanner to pull parts, and pack and load them for shipment.
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
NAPA Warehouse Associates should have the agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool or ladder when necessary. Our Warehouse Associates are also required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above andbeyond the Job Description
- Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.