Replenishment Analyst – Headquarters Store Group
We are hiring for a Replenishment Analyst to work at NAPA Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The Replenishment Analyst plays an important role on our team by ensuring our NAPA Auto Parts stores have the right parts when our customers need them!
We are looking for a team player, with strong communication and analytical skills, who is customer oriented to help us make NAPA the #1 choice in the automotive aftermarket.
- Works with company employees (store managers, distribution center, etc.) to drive in-stock availability, ensure targeted inventory turnover, and facilitate excess inventory reduction goals.
- Researches and reviews forecast exceptions weekly. Partners with store management to understand underlying forecast exception factors, and modify accordingly.
- Manages inventory planning process by performing order frequency simulations, and creating planned demand/promotions to support district initiatives.
- Manages replenishment process for assigned division. Produces and reviews inventory orders daily. Ensures in-stock items meet required threshold. Researches inventory exceptions and corrects or approves based on situation. Places order with distribution center and vendors.
- Manages the inventory ordering for new stores by updating system with new store information, ordering products, while maintaining budget.
- Works with others in supply chain to identify areas of improvement, develop new processes and procedures, and meets regularly to discuss current status and troubleshoot. Partners with demand planners to discuss trends and forecasts, address inventory issues, and enact process improvements. Builds relationship with customers by instilling confidence in the customers that concern will be addressed properly and with urgency.
- Serves as point-of-contact to answer questions, handle requests, and address concerns. Researches issues and resolves to customer satisfaction in timely manner. Manages service tickets by logging root cause and solution. Provides training to store as needed.
- 1-3 years of purchasing and inventory management experience preferred.
- Aftermarket automotive experience a plus
- Bachelor degree in a business or supply chain field, or equivalent experience.
- Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, index matches, formulas and macros)
- Access proficiency desirable
- Manhattan IO and ERP experience helpful.
- Experience with Oracle and SAP a plus.
- Highly analytical, proactive, ability to resolve conflicts quickly and amicably, able to groom and develop future leaders in the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, manage conflict, and resolve issues.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.