FT Retail Coordinator - Perrine
West Perrine, Florida
Are you passionate about retail and giving customers a ""wow"" experience in a customer friendly retail store setting Do you want to be a part of a Fortune 200 Company that is focused on being the leader of changing the Customer Retail Experience now and in the future If your answers are yes, then a Retail Team Lead role with NAPA may be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for someone who is engaging with our customers and employees and extremely approachable along with creating product displays that are equally engaging for our customers. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Absolutely love retail
- Are super high energy and enthusiastic about customer care
- Get excited about planograms and price labels
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career the opportunities are endless!
- A Day in the life:
- Partners with store management to lead a culture where every team member in the store strives to achieve benchmark customer service and store standard outcomes.
- Sets the customer experience benchmark in the store and leads by example to ensure a positive customer interaction.
- Instills an attitude of customer service excellence and superior selling skills across the team by displaying correct behavior, training employees when necessary, and providing retail mentoring/coaching.
- Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and free of unnecessary stickers or signage.
- Processes ePlanogram updates in point-of-sale system to ensure information is current and available. Ensures ePlanogram updates are completed on time, and provide feedback on any issues to the retail team.
- Ensures all price labels are updated on a weekly basis and conduct regular price label checks, using the hand held RF scanner.
- Proactively manages any out of stocks using the hand held RF scanner and ensure stock is full and on show at all times.
- Merchandises the store to the highest standard, ensuring all displays are clearly priced, full of product, front and faced.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 yr. experience in a RETAIL environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to merchandise product creatively to drive sales
- Ability to influence at all levels and lead a team
- Highly organized and keen eye for detail
- Basic skills in Microsoft office
- Outgoing personality with a positive approach to affect change
- And if you have this, even better:
- Background and/or passion for the automotive industry not required, but great to have.
- NAPA Know How
- Courses or Degree in Retail Management
Why NAPA may be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- A stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you dont think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist