NAPA - Warehouse Associate (Full Time) slc
West Jordan, Utah
Part of the Genuine Parts and NAPA Auto Parts group of companies.
Shifts: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm & 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
Starting pay based on position.
- Stock Clerk / Receiving (entry level) starting pay $16.60 with increases to $18.13.
- Order Puller - starting pay $17.30 with increases to $21.05
- Stock handler - requires use of equipment, forklift and powered pallet jacks. Starting pay $17.45 to with increases to $21.65
Please apply or contact us directly at 385-274-3650
No vaccination or mask requirement.
Balkamp, a leading distributor of automotive aftermarket products in the NAPA Auto Parts system, is seeking a full-time Order Puller. The primary function of this position is to expedite the incoming and outgoing freight including: stocking, pulling and staging. Shift will be from 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities of this position include: pulling stock orders, putting away merchandise, general housekeeping within the facility, following and adhering to all safety rules, and any other duties assigned by management.
- Performing daily inspections of appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: lift gate, pallet jack and hand truck, radio frequency scanners and printers.
- Operating warehouse equipment in accordance with established safety procedures as needed to maintain the warehouse stock and a safe work environment.
- Verifying and completing required documentation and reports.
- Complying with hazardous material regulations and procedures.
- Assisting in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment at all times.
- Complying with all applicable laws / regulations, as well as company policies / procedures.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with good organizational skills. They will be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers accurately and rapidly. Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors and customers) as well as good general math skills are a requirement. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and will be able to:
- Lift / carry by hand, freight weighing up to 60 pounds on a regular basis.
- Push/pull products of excessive weight using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, puller carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Work on your feet (standing and walking) for your assigned shift as part of the normal daily routine.
- Bend, twist, squat, climb, push and pull and move at a quick speed of pace.
- Knowledge and competency in the utilization of warehouse related computer and bar coding equipment.
- Follow instructions and complete required training.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Meet or exceed applicable production standards and expectations.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in West Jordan, Utah.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs