Our warehouse employees are an essential part of ensuring business success. As a member of the team, you will have an impact on the bottom line by ensuring the customer experience is complete with accurate, on-time fulfillment. A role within the warehouse provides the opportunity to learn about our products, create meaningful connections with your teammates, and adjust to the changing needs of our business.
What makes a successful Warehouse employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Team Lead Path to Stock Room Manager
Stock Room Manager Path to Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager End of Path
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Starting Pay Rate: $20.50
This position will be responsible for, among other things, stages, shrink wraps and loads products by trip number and store number as it is received from the packing and pulling areas of the stockroom. Prepares palletized loads for shipment by shrink-wrapping product to ensure safe transportation or storage, including safe and proper balancing and placement of products. Additionally, this position assists with safe and proper pallet building and selects products for specific routes.
- Stages product on pallets, shrink wraps to prevent loss, and loads pallets on trucks
- Inspects trailers for suitability before loading
- Ensures correct parts are placed on the correct truck – packs the right parts for delivery to the right customers with accuracy and speed, maps out the organization of loading customer orders from skids to trucks
- Operates pallet jack or forklift as needed
- Maintains the integrity of products through proper handling and storage
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents and to allow for rapid loading
- Pulls stock orders until time to load trucks as needed
- Assists with processing other DC shuttles
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or 6 months of equivalent work experience required
- Forklift certified preferred
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence
- Should have basic computer APGJCe skills
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs. using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Able to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Must be able to get in and out of the back of truck with parts while using a ramp when necessary
- Able to stand and walk for entire work shift
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, hazardous materials, outside weather conditions of extreme heat and cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
As long as you show up on time and do your job you'll be alright. The day-to-day is fast paced and simple. I know what to expect every day and I enjoy getting my work done so I can go help others.Leonora Parker NAPA Stockroom Associate
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Spokane, Washington.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs