As a retail associate, you are expected to learn the NAPA brand — the market and who our customers are. Eagerness to learn and grow with the company is highly appreciated. Knowing your customers and products are such a big impact to daily business, don't be afraid to work with your team and ask questions — willingness to take initiative is a top tier trait.
What makes a successful Retail employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Customer Centric
- Team player
Counter Sales Path to Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager Path to Store Manager
Store Manager Path to District Manager
District Manager End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
A day in the life includes anything and everything about running a store. It could be taking care of personnel and helping them get what they need, taking care of customers, finding parts, working with my customer service representative who's out helping customers, every day is different.Jeremiah Reynolds NAPA Store Manager
By joining our diverse and supportive retail team, you’ll be part of a genuine work family that gives its all to customers every day. You’ll also discover a culture that values integrity, innovation, and ingenuity. Whatever your background, skills, and experience, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work. Because ultimately, going the extra mile to care and respect our people, customers, suppliers, and communities is in our DNA.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Are you passionate about retail and giving customers a ""wow"" experience in a customer friendly retail store setting Do you want to be a part of a Fortune 200 Company that is focused on being the leader of changing the Customer Retail Experience now and in the future If your answers are yes, then a Retail Team Lead role with NAPA may be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for someone who is engaging with our customers and employees and extremely approachable along with creating product displays that are equally engaging for our customers. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Absolutely love retail
- Are super high energy and enthusiastic about customer care
- Get excited about planograms and price labels
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career the opportunities are endless!
- A Day in the life:
- Partners with store management to lead a culture where every team member in the store strives to achieve benchmark customer service and store standard outcomes.
- Sets the customer experience benchmark in the store and leads by example to ensure a positive customer interaction.
- Instills an attitude of customer service excellence and superior selling skills across the team by displaying correct behavior, training employees when necessary, and providing retail mentoring/coaching.
- Maintains general cleanliness standards, both inside and outside of the store, ensuring fixtures are clean and in good repair, floor is clean and free of clutter, windows are clean and free of unnecessary stickers or signage.
- Processes ePlanogram updates in point-of-sale system to ensure information is current and available. Ensures ePlanogram updates are completed on time, and provide feedback on any issues to the retail team.
- Ensures all price labels are updated on a weekly basis and conduct regular price label checks, using the hand held RF scanner.
- Proactively manages any out of stocks using the hand held RF scanner and ensure stock is full and on show at all times.
- Merchandises the store to the highest standard, ensuring all displays are clearly priced, full of product, front and faced.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 yr. experience in a RETAIL environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to merchandise product creatively to drive sales
- Ability to influence at all levels and lead a team
- Highly organized and keen eye for detail
- Basic skills in Microsoft office
- Outgoing personality with a positive approach to affect change
- And if you have this, even better:
- Background and/or passion for the automotive industry not required, but great to have.
- NAPA Know How
- Courses or Degree in Retail Management
Why NAPA may be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- A stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you dont think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Snellville, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs