Delivery Driver - Full-Time
Santa Clara, California
Drivers play a key part in our business by being knowledgeable of our business products, following safety protocols while operating vehicles, and building strong relationships with customers and colleagues. Our drivers are the face of our organization and must deliver products safely, efficiently, and timely to our customers.
What makes a successful Driver? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Working at NAPA is rewarding and gratifying. I love the people I work with. It’s fun!Maria Figueroa NAPA Delivery Driver
It’s a fact — we believe our business should reflect the people and cultures we serve. To that end, we champion inclusion, innovation and ingenuity across our entire organization. It’s what allows us to achieve great things both as a team, and as individuals. For you, it’ll mean keeping the gears in motion as you share in our friendly and service-focused culture. We’ll look to you to keep our company feeling neighborly as you make a meaningful difference at work, and in the wider community.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
As a Full -Time Delivery Driver for NAPA, your focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. Our deliveries are the heartbeat of our Wholesale business, and our Drivers are critical to our success. NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!
- Passion for developing relationships with our customers
- Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering our parts
- Ability to work independently while engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the day
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
The ideal Full -Time NAPA Delivery Driver:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License (You will need to provide a copy of your DMV driving record at the interview)
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Santa Clara, California.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs