Salisbury, North Carolina
Integro Technologies, the vision excellence center for Motion Ai, is a leading turnkey machine vision system integration and machine building company. Integro provides engineered solution throughout North America and to international clients for global system deployments. Integro Technologies designs and develops custom machine vision, ID, deep learning (DL/AI), robotics, and logistics solutions utilizing a range of components including high resolution cameras, machine vision sensors, image formation systems, material handling, robotics, and 3D vision system applications for automated quality control checks, 3D surface inspection, defect detection, classification, gauging, batch sorting, VGR, ID, optical character recognition, and more. For additional application solution example please visit www.integro-tech.com.
Electrical Design Engineers are responsible for developing customized electrical panel designs for turnkey Machine Vision inspection cells with supplemental technology (Robotics, Servos, Stepper, Lasers, RFID, ID) in a wide variety of industries for Fortune 500 companies. Designer will need to utilize electrical and mechanical knowledge. The Designer must have exposure to industrial electrical components and AC and DC wiring procedures.
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, and other PLC and supporting hardware platforms.
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Servo Drives, VFDs, Sensors, Material Handling Systems, Robotics, Lasers, Auxiliary sensors, hardware, and software.
- Ability to read and update electrical schematics using SolidWorks Electrical and/or electrical CAD packages.
- Knowledge of fundamental electrical engineering concepts and practices
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Safety controller setup
- System conceptualization
- Creating Bills of materials
- Ability to understand and utilize technical documentation
- Design Full system Schematics in Solidworks electrical
- Design panel layouts in Solidworks 2D/3D
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas in a small group setting
- Ability to use measurement tools to verify that components meet print specifications.
- Panel Layout and /or Panel Wiring experience
- NEC Codes and Safety Practices a plus
- UL508A Design Experience a plus
- UL Certification a plus
- Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance experience Minor electrical troubleshooting
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Salisbury, North Carolina.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs