Paint Specialist (Retail)
As a retail associate, you are expected to learn the NAPA brand — the market and who our customers are. Eagerness to learn and grow with the company is highly appreciated. Knowing your customers and products are such a big impact to daily business, don't be afraid to work with your team and ask questions — willingness to take initiative is a top tier trait.
What makes a successful Retail employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Customer Centric
- Team player
Counter Sales Path to Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager Path to Store Manager
Store Manager Path to District Manager
District Manager End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
A day in the life includes anything and everything about running a store. It could be taking care of personnel and helping them get what they need, taking care of customers, finding parts, working with my customer service representative who's out helping customers, every day is different.Jeremiah Reynolds NAPA Store Manager
By joining our diverse and supportive retail team, you’ll be part of a genuine work family that gives its all to customers every day. You’ll also discover a culture that values integrity, innovation, and ingenuity. Whatever your background, skills, and experience, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work. Because ultimately, going the extra mile to care and respect our people, customers, suppliers, and communities is in our DNA.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Paint Specialist to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. This is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for customer care and the power of teamwork.As a NAPA Paint Specialist, you are an important part of the store team.
- Mixing paint with precision
- Helping customers with their auto body and finish questions
- Sharing knowledge about auto part features, benefits and warranty info
- Helping team members in our fast-paced retail stores
- Operating a cash register, and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Paint or body shop experience required
- Know How -- automotive knowledge and/or experience
- ASE (P2) Parts Certification is a PLUS
- Positive attitude and passion for delivering Customer Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of Cataloging and/or Inventory Management Systems is a PLUS
- Ability to work weekends is a MUST
- Valid Driver's License and/or reliable transportation
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Sacramento, California.Explore the Area