Account Specialist-Fluid Power
Rochester, New York; Syracuse, New York
The Account Specialist-Fluid Power role sells directly to customers with a technical focus on Fluid Power products. This role focuses on developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and managing existing customer relationships specifically for Fluid Power products.
• Sells directly to customers primarily through face-to-face interactions to foster strong relationships and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Assesses customer needs and suggests appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
• Generates new business, cross sells, and repeat sells to new and existing customers by developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and managing existing customer relationships.
• Develops and delivers sales bids, proposals, and presentations and conducts product demonstrations.
• Works with Branch Manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals.
• Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED. Typically requires industry and sales experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply.
• Knowledge of supply chain systems.
• Reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
• Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel.
• Ability to multitask and manage time well.
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $100,000 - $110,000 annually. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits, including health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type and position.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Rochester, New York.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs