Regional Sales Manager
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Join us, and you’ll discover a friendly and service-focused culture that values integrity, innovation, and ingenuity. You’ll also discover the support you need to grow on both a professional and personal level. Rewarding and purposeful work will help you to develop your skills, experience and knowledge, and as you collaborate with our diverse and friendly team, you can be certain that you’re learning from some of the very best talent in the business.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Plan, lead, organize, and control the activities of the assigned sales representatives within a specified region. Support and enable the sales representatives by providing objectives, training, and direction. Provide customer service strategy and support for territory. Implement marketing initiatives.
- Ability to analyze and assess market conditions.
- Analyze and prepare sales forecasts and reports.
- Review and audit expense reports.
- Prepare and administer sales budget.
- Collaborate with sales force in setting and achieving short and long-term sales goals.
- Identify critical skills for sales force and assess and assign sales territories.
- Hire, train, assess, and evaluate staff performance.
- Coach and direct the activities of the work group.
- Administer pay and compensation/recommend salary adjustments.
- Interact with other department heads and sales force to assure quality service levels.
- Obtain and allocate resources as required.
- Evaluate and recommend special discounts.
- Coordinate with sales force to prepare quotes on competitive situations.
- Prioritize workload with available manpower.
- Accountable for territory profit margin and sales growth goals achieved through training and coaching sales force.
- Coordinate special events, develop marketing tools, and assist the Director of Sales/VP of Sales.
- Identify new sourcing opportunities and maintain current customer service levels.
- Interact with vendors to review performance and evaluate potential new vendors.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Develop and maintain strong communication skills.
- Set clear directives.
- Develop and maintain strong customer knowledge base and ongoing relationship.
- Ability to delegate tasks and hold others accountable for completion.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in industrial sales and 3 years management experience
- BA/BS in related field
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Redmond, Washington.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs