New Kingstown, Pennsylvania
Our warehouse employees are an essential part of ensuring business success. As a member of the team, you will have an impact on the bottom line by ensuring the customer experience is complete with accurate, on-time fulfillment. A role within the warehouse provides the opportunity to learn about our products, create meaningful connections with your teammates, and adjust to the changing needs of our business.
What makes a successful Warehouse employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Team Lead Path to Stock Room Manager
Stock Room Manager Path to Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager End of Path
As long as you show up on time and do your job you'll be alright. The day-to-day is fast paced and simple. I know what to expect every day and I enjoy getting my work done so I can go help others.Leonora Parker NAPA Stockroom Associate
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
There are so many people who work behind the scenes of our awesome parts stores to get the right parts to the right place on time. So, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our growing team of professionals. You will be primarily focused on building, guiding and developing and engaged, high performance warehouse team. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- You are consistently motivated to develop others
- Have a desire to always go above and beyond
- Want to be a part of and lead a fun and energetic team
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career the opportunities are endless!
A Day in the life:
- Manage daily warehouse operations and service levels to assure accurate and timely end processing of customer orders.
- Display pride in leading a warehouse recognized for safety and cleanliness
- Move daily through warehouse aisles, rows and shelves and organize products within the warehouse for optimal efficiency.
- Inspect, protect and maintain company facilities, equipment, vehicles and all other assets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Warehouse experience
- High energy, personal drive, and self-motivation to accomplish business goals
- Effective communicator, attention to detail, strong multi-tasker and organizational skills
- Computer skills in order to track, analyze and manage business results
- And if you have this, even better:
- Previous Managerial experience
- Why NAPA may be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- A stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
If this role sounds like a fit, please take the time to complete our super quick and easy application. We are excited and humbled that you are considering NAPA as hopefully your future employer.
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and we will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting jobs.genpt.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in New Kingstown, Pennsylvania.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs