New Berlin, Wisconsin
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The Motion Ai Applications Engineer provides design data and integrated systems for collaborative robot systems and other 'light' automation in addition to providing production support for ValuManufacturing (VM) projects in alignment with strategy.
Motion Ai brings together the leading high-tech automation solution providers for industrial automation across the United States. Our expertise includes emerging automation technologies with focused disciplines in robotics, motion control, machine vision, digital networking/IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), industrial framing, pneumatics, and custom mechatronic systems. Motion Ai provides best-in-class engineered systems, products, and services to a variety of industries highlighting a few which include semiconductor, pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, medical, logistics, Food & Beverage, Packaging, automotive, and aerospace.
Motion Ai offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Delivers solutions for integrated robotic systems and associate services.
• Evaluates applications for viability, considering risk, complexity and conflict with other SI channels.
• Increases division revenue and market scope through identifying additional markets, solutions, and services.
• Oversees build costs, ensuring delivery of systems as budgeted, achieving profit margin rates as built.
• Develops standard system packages to target high potential vertical markets. • Oversees system build and delivery, ensures delivery of quality systems, and customer satisfaction.
• Schedules production of jobs in collaboration with the VM Production Supervisor and Sales Coordinator to meet deadlines.
• Responds to customer requests for quote changes.
• Confirms detailed draw and delivery dates with the customer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering and one (1) to three (3) years of related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• High degree of analytical and mechanical/electrical understanding.
• Highly effective verbal and written communicator.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in New Berlin, Wisconsin.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs