Store Manager at NAPA Auto Parts
This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to show your KnowHow? Join the winning team at your local NAPA Auto Parts Store!
As a NAPA Auto Parts Store Manager, you have the opportunity to manage all aspects of a store for a fast-paced leader in the automotive parts industry. Build your high performing team, infuse store sales and performance and enjoy your success as a Store Manager!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor store sales performance on a daily basis
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build a store team and consistently delivers high levels of customer service and business results
- Manage all store operations
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
Required skills include:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior automotive background or knowledge, ASE Certification is a plus
- Previous work experience in the wholesale/retail automotive field is required
- Possess a strong character and always deal fairly with both employees and customers
- Self-starter with high energy and a sense of urgency and a strong desire to manage a successful team.
- We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your local NAPA Auto Parts store today.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Napoleon, Ohio.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs