Billing Resolution Analyst
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The Billing Resolution Specialist is responsible for driving resolution to billing discrepancies preventing customer payment primarily working in third party portals such as Ariba, Taulia, Coupa, and Tungsten. This position works with internal and external customers to understand customer billing and payment requirements and communicates findings to stakeholders. The Billing Resolution Specialist serves as the liaison between multiple departments and works directly with external customers.
• Works within third party payment portals to ensure all invoices are submitted to external customers both accurately and timely, meeting all customer requirements.
• Provides appropriate documentation such as proofs of delivery to internal and external customers to support invoice validity.
• Identifies root causes of billing and payment issues and communicate those findings to branches, customers, and management.
• Serves as a central point of contact for large, national customers’ Accounts Payable departments.
• Provides reporting to both internal and external customers.
• Maintains accurate and consistent records of billing and payment issues and their resolution.
• Works closely with other departments, branches, and customers to ensure invoices reach the customer.
• Resolves non-routine variances and payment issues with customer accounts in a timely manner.
• Continuously seeks out opportunities to improve current processes.
• Utilizes best in class practices to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED with three (3) years of A/R, Procurement, Order Processing, or business experience or an equivalent combination. Experience with customer purchasing portals such as Ariba, Taulia, Coupa, and Tungsten preferred. Experience in PeopleSoft preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build Pivot Tables and utilize formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF, MID, INDEX/MATCH, etc.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of employees and customers.
• Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
• Knowledge of business purchasing cycle.
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Montgomery, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs