Los Angeles, California
Our Shop employees are there to ensure that the quality of the product is perfect before being sent to customers.This means the employees in this position need to work quickly and efficiently to be sure to meet the customer's demands. Since the shop directly impacts the value of our business and our customer satisfaction, it is important for all shop employees to be able to hold each other accountable to ensure everything operates smoothly.
- Status:Full Time
What makes a successful Fabricator? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
• Read electrical schematics.
• Layout and assemble electrical panels.
• Wire components on electrical panels and enclosures.
• Cut electrical enclosures and mount components.
• Install panels into enclosures.
• Wire components on enclosures.
• Assist wiring equipment.
• Communicate with the electrical designer to clarify any issues or relay any corrections or changes to the electrical design.
• Fully review own work for accuracy and quality.
• Check parts out from stock as needed.
• Adhere to company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for employees.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Capable of following electrical schematics.
• General knowledge National Electrical Code preferred.
• General knowledge of UL508a standards.
• Skilled at using volt meters to troubleshoot devices and other standard testing devices.
• Knowledgeable and experienced working safely with 480 volts.
• Ability to solder.
• High attention to detail.
Requires manual dexterity and arm-hand steadiness
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS: UL certified preferred, but not required
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: No Supervisory Responsibility
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: No
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare
coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, we are excited to share that the base pay range for this position is $17.12 - $21.40 hourly. Please keep in mind that this range is the base pay only and does not consider other components that make up the total rewards package for the position. If you are hired at Motion, your overall compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience which may result in total compensation outside of this range.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Los Angeles, California.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs