Br. Mgr. / FPH / London
The Branch Manager is responsible for driving sales and leading a team of outside account representatives to drive growth within a defined territory. This position creates business and territory plans, analyzes sales pipelines, ensures a high-level of customer service and generates sales individually and through the leadership of others. The Branch Manager is repsonsible for hiring, coaching, and training direct reports.
• Analyzes sales pipeline and maintain an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
• Develops and implements an annual business plan supporting attainment of quota and market share growth, and updates on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Create a holistic territory plan & manages net new sales process from prospecting to close.
• Owns prospecting strategy, forecasting, funnel development & management, territory development and closes deals within assigned geography.
• Ensures a high-level of customer service, including onsite technical assistance, and resolution of problems surrounding delivery of products and troubleshooting for customer.
• Develops and maintains consultative sales relationships with all key-buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization.
• Identifies and solicits new business and assigns accounts to appropriate account representatives.
• Responsible for hiring, completing and communicating performance evaluations, coaching, and training employees.
• Reviews financial package monthly with the Operations Manager to ensure branch meets established profit goals.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Leads a team of outside account representatives to promote and sell our products and services within a defined geography.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Specialty product knowledge from previous outside sales or inside sales experience required.
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices.
• Exceptional level of drive and passion for results.
• Strong client service relationship-building skills.
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Ability to coach and provide feedback to direct reports.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
May be required to be on-call on nights or weekends, depending on need.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS: Excellent driving record required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: 0-5 Direct Reports
5-10 Indirect Reports
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in London, Ontario.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs