Motion Ai brings together the leading high-tech automation solution providers for industrial automation across the United States. Our expertise includes emerging automation technologies with focused disciplines in robotics, motion control, machine vision, digital networking/IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), industrial framing, pneumatics, and custom mechatronic systems. Motion Ai provides best-in-class engineered systems, products, and services to a variety of industries highlighting a few which include semiconductor, pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, medical, logistics, Food & Beverage, Packaging, automotive, and aerospace.
Motion Ai offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Motion has an opportunity for an Account Representative who will drive sales, identifies, and generates opportunities for various types of customers. This role fosters customer satisfaction by maintaining customer contact and managing customer expectations. The Account Representative provides education of Motion Industries products through technical presentations.
• Generates new leads by networking, cold calling, researching various directories and internet sites.
• Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to foster strong relationships and maintains satisfaction.
• Understands complex requirements from customers for preparation of customized quoting.
• Delivers effective sales presentations and ensures technical requirements are met.
• Assists with on-site troubleshooting of customers' concerns.
• Works with and coordinates vendor resources to build relationships and support sales.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Increases revenue and profitability through generation of new business and further development of existing accounts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED. Typically requires industry and sales experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices.
• Ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships.
• Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
• Ability to multitask and manage time well.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic, and industrial products.
May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Omaha, Nebraska.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs