Customer Service Inside Sales Rep
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Under close supervision, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurately fulfilling customer orders and managing incoming customer calls.
• Responds to basic customer inquires regarding products, provides quotes, and handles order entry.
• Places customer orders via telephone, fax, email, electronic methods, or walk in (counter sales).
• Influences Motion Industries' gross profit through negotiating the sale price and purchase price, within certain parameters.
• May adjust non-contract customer pricing to meet the demands of the customer based on competition, while maximizing the profit for Motion Industries.
• Builds customer relationships to drive repeat business by relating to the customer and drive process improvements.
• Orders items to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained for customers.
• May place orders without approval for orders up to $5,000 per line and $10,000 per purchase order.
• Responsible for sourcing products in branch inventory, distribution center inventory or supplier inventory.
• Determines the most cost effective shipping method for customer orders.
• Partners with Account Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Expedites backorders. May pull inventory and prepare order for shipment to customer.
• May handle customer returns.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED and zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Reliability, organization, and attention to detail required.
• Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
• Ability to multi-task and time management skills required.
• Moderate computer skills, including information processing, communicating internally and externally via email, using business systems and searching capabilities to find products on the internet.
• Product knowledge is preferred.
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Lancaster, Ohio.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs